Tuesday, June 1, 2010

80s Aerobics Costume With Headset

On my hands and soon on my chopsticks! Photos of Holland

these days were finished reading me the second book in the Millennium series of Stieg Larsson and step back in the mother bought me the third English course now, we'll see if I succeed ...


I also bought another book, Ice Princess, for he had heard there was good and the Swedes gave me lol, tb I wanted to bring some of Federico Moccia, but in the end ... and I came when I caught the Friday Club, and he felt like a long time ago, I started and is well served me take off all the pen pa violent adventures of Lisbeth Salander.


was not just a book that focuses on adventure after the fabric, I have also given a taste, or more, buy me a Lanit in Holland when I was in Sweden seemed a crime to pay both for wool, I still seem to be around here as cheap or underpaid (I'm in doubt) and the thing is that years ago estaoy infatuated with Noro and while most charcha buy thin and without silk as I'm happy! Unfortunately I did not find any local yarn at the shop of Leiden, although there are many sheep wool spinners had not local ... but hey, I was happy with my compritas, although that did not reach much pa. I do a shawl, which I recommend??

giant kisses and I must confess that dp 15 days weeping for my country ...
good week for me even leeeenta.
..
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment