Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Service Computation Date Computer

week 26 months! and almost half of the year! The farm

finished the book club on Friday reminded me when we started to get together with my girls sticks, but this a little more fome or more different, really owns any wool shop, although almost jejejeje Pau ... Actually the novel there no more, but entertains now I'm another Swede:)

I just finished the latest Almodovar film and do not disappoint me, it seems incredible this man? ufff me sorpende each movie is a great storyteller.

my chopsticks in the second round of the Owl, and dream and wear it over soon! I'm thinking to give a high collar, but no ...

Ah! and I found a karaoke with my friends called ultrastar, you know? is super fun, it gives you points!

then I applied more, kisses and hugs

0 comments:

Post a Comment