Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scooter Wheels Metal Core Lime Green



Many years ago my dad gave me one of those toys you never forget, was a farm fisher price was liiinda, the family had farm, the animals were pigs, horses, chickens, a tractor, a cercao with animals etc ... very nice and educational, plus had a sound like a cow making muuuuu!! when I opened it, just great!. And my sister had a very entertaining tb cooking, the thing is that as everything was given away, we tried to remember who, but no one agrees and I got the longing ...

The thing is I started to look for a long time in inet toy and saw several people who had had it, I did all the envy, but well ... dp I came here and even less going to catch, but like 2 months ago I went to the place of sale of used toys and asked the girl and says "oh I had like 2 months and did not sell ... I sold just yesterday for $ 2500 and was with all its parts "and I must confess that I did not believe much, I felt I said pa me with the bug, but the day before I step on the monkeys' boys-type mc donald and see a familiar face .... it was my first horse! if I found the horse farm ... and I was quite happy, he came home with me.


Then I went to the trip and return one day I said I will see if another rogue farm animals, I went in and found nothing ... until I see .... MY FARM! was there waiting for me! and came with a pig and a hen, so now I have what I wanted, a farm like mine, I want tb jejejeje silo and family, and the tractor:)


knitting life And I still have my book and my Owls! Yes, I'm like halfway through the first arm, and hurried to finish it to start weaving my new Lanit.


Today I went back to riding, my girls were fine, they are hairy in the winter, I llvé apple and bit me ... Penelope ggrrrrrr but still gave a good ride, it was very good reassembly.


A hug and a good week all,
..
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment