Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Far Should A Closet Rod Be From The Wall

Strange

or maybe not ... the more stressed I am and almost no time for anything, but they want me to be here and remember the time when I had time, uffff

My project of flowers and will count down and also I have moved and new baby, not a child is a puppy "girlfriend" of Pericles and the sister of Tatiana;)

's pretty, I present here is the queen of kiss and jumps like a flea


Yesterday, at night instead of going about data review I started web design and puuuras Nordic nice things like this crazy and this ... data Emma

De día y mas de cerca

Rediscovering a Daday, referring to the terrible earthquake in Japan wanted to check on her and found that this well, but tb with your blog with pictures of her and her clothes and shoes, which never would use, but I really like her and see her jump with them, plus I love his socks!

Ya, for today I met wanted to say the least ... and until I go to sleep thinking of changing the appearance of this quasi-abandoned blog, if only for you my dear Mary Peace Quelo you ....
..
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment